Monday, February 11, 2008

The Greatest Gift of All

During devotion time this morning Jared pointed to a picture of Christ carrying the Cross and said that was his favorite story. I said, "the Crucifixion?" Jared said, "yes, the Crucifaxtion." :) I asked him why and he said, "Because God made Him alive." Jared went on to ask me if Jesus felt better and could He walk again after the nails were taken out. I told Jared that Jesus is alive and well in Heaven with God. Jared concluded by saying he missed Sebastian.

Way too sweet. I shared the simple Gospel message with Jared who expresses a desire to be in Heaven with Jesus one day. We closed with prayer and he asked God to give him a baby brother that we could name Sebastian---this was totally his idea.

I just had to share with whomever was interested in reading my blog today.

1 comment:

Superchikk said...

Too sweet!