Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Madison's six months old!

Well, our littlest girl is now six months old! Last Thursday she started crawling on her hands and knees--out of the blue. On Wednesday I commented on her "funny crawl" on her hands and feet. Then, on Thursday it clicked! Yay.

On Friday she pulled up on her knees! It was very exciting for me...until she fell and hit her head on the step and then on the wooden floor. Ouch!

Saturday she started babbling--finally. She's still not an official chatterbox, but it's a start.

Today was most exciting----she pulled up on a toy and was standing on her feet. She looked quite impressed with herself as she looked around the room and took it all in.

2 comments:

Edan said...

So, where's the picture? ;-) Ugh... that means we're getting really close to 6 months, too. I had to tell you this - Coralee was calling her My Little Pony "Madison" last night. It's one of those big, partially stuffed/partially plastic things that has a walker so it can follow you around - a little creepy if you ask me). Still, it's a baby and she thought of Madison.

Superchikk said...

That is awesome! I am so excited for you! Don't worry about the talking part. She'll catch up soon, and if she's like one of my younger sisters, once she starts she may never stop!