Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Madison's Boo Boo

Madison continued to stand up in one of our kitchen chairs on Sunday.....after several times of being told to sit down (which she obeyed, but only to stand again after I turned around) she finally did it.....knocked the chair over and hit the wood floor face first. Fortunately (I think) the chair was between her and the floor, so the chair was the real culprit to the bruise!



The "I Love Mommy" shirt seems soooo appropriate for this moment, don't you think? :(



2 comments:

Homeschool Momma said...

Poor Maddie! My head hurts just looking at her. Ahh, the life lessons of Mr. Gravity. I bet she is standing on that chair again very soon:) A good woman is hard to keep down.

Superchikk said...

Wow. Poor Madison! C has been falling a lot lately too. It must be that stage. I can hardly keep him from standing up in the seats of his wagon, and I know he's going to do the same face-plant one day soon.