Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Talk on the phone too much?

So, you talk on the phone too much?? I discovered a sure-fire solution to this problem...a solution that only a mother could appreciate.

I was changing Madison's poopy diaper and let her play with the phone for a distraction. Yep, you guessed it! She chucked the phone and it landed face down in the dirty diaper. One diaper wipe and lots of Lysol later, I'm still not sure I'll be able to use that handset again....at least for a day or two. :)

3 comments:

The Snyder's said...

We had a similar situation happen at our house too.... however I'm not allowed to blog about it :(

Homeschool Momma said...

Save the phone! We have several play phones that look real you can borrow. I don't think I will be borrowing your phone anytime soon.

Superchikk said...

Ew, ew, ew.

Those are things we can't tell Husband about at our house. :)