Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Phase-In Day

Our school district has this very cool thing called Phase-In. They divide the kindergarteners into thirds and they attend school in groups for the first three days. Jared's Phase-In day is today and school officially starts tomorrow.

I still have a heart for homeschooling, and my little boy just finished his kindergarten math book yesterday. We've also spent the summer learning to read (not an accomplished reader, yet). My favorite thing about our school district is that Kindergarten is a half day---actually it's only 2.5 hours.

If you are a person of prayer, please join our family in lifting up Jared's teacher, Ms. Redman, along with Jared! Thanks! May God protect them both this school year.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Love the bag, love the hair, love it. Jared is so precious and I know he will be successful this year. I'll be praying for him, his teacher, and his mommy.

Hugs!!