Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Birthday Cake Time!!!




"Look Mommy, it stuck to my hands."











"Mmmm, this is tasty!"














This is my favorite birthday girl picture. We took pics with the big cake first and then gave E her very own little cake. She looks like she's reaching for me, but honestly she was reaching for the cake I had just taken away! :)























Shortly after this picture was taken, E tore into that little cake. She grabbed it by the fistful and smashed it into her tray.





I have to brag on my friends Charity & James, who are responsible for this absolutely adorable toy box. Charity made one for J's first birthday and it meant so much that they made one for our little girl, too! It looks great in her new pink room!







3 comments:

Superchikk said...

The girl is starting off right - chocolate! I love it!

Anonymous said...

We are so sad we missed the festivities and a taste of those yummy looking hands- but glad you share the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Obviously the most important things are in the packages -that just get to go in the trunk. I guess the trunk was more of a gift to her neat and tidy mommy!