Friday, November 07, 2008

Afternoon at the Brunner's

Saturday afternoon was spent at Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Wilma's house. I wish there was an easy way to document my mom's family in this format, but....

My mom has 3 brothers and 2 sisters (spouse names): Jim (Wilma), Don (Myrtle), Karyl (Bill), Richard (Margie), and Nancy (Maurice). Karyl and Richard were not here, but one of Karyl's daughters, Karen (with her daughter Savanah) was in town from Minnesota. None of Jim's, Don's or Richard's kids were there either. One of Nancy's daughters, Tonya was there with her husband George and their two kids, Alexa and Judah. My sister and I were there with our kids (although my bro-in-law, Alan, managed to skip the festivities!).

Tonya and Uncle Don at the table. Scott by the sink and Laura in the foreground.

George holding Judah, Karen (green sweatshirt), and Aunt Myrtle in bottom right corner.
See that shiny head of hair?? That's my boy! :)



Scott kept the little ones busy outside playing in some wooden boxes that Uncle Jimmy was doing who-knows-what with....Jared and Alexa standing on trailer with Scott, who was putting Savanah in the box with Shelby.


Uncle Don


Aunt Myrtle and Aunt Nancy


Judah, George, Karen, Wilma, Myrtle, Don (left to right)



Judah...such a sweet little face!

No comments: