Sunday, March 29, 2009

Evie's New 'Do

After much debate at our house over Evie's bangs, I took her for a haircut yesterday. Her bangs were long enough to go in her ponytail, but her hair is still too fine to stay up! So, we went short for the summer. Daddy thinks it's a little too short and our neighbors think she REALLY looks like her mommy now! :) I think it's cute even if it is short. She likes it, too, and that's what counts. NOTE: It was cuter this morning...before church & nap! :)










1 comment:

ftmomma said...

Hi there! I avoided the computer over the weekend, and then I saw Scott taking the kids to the car yesterday after church, and I did a double take... who was that little girl with Madison and Jared... oh my goodness it is Evie and where is her hair!!! I figured that she must have (understandably) wanted to look like Mommy. :-) Sorry I didn't really get to visit with you yesterday - it was nice to have new visitors to welcome into class though. Have a good week!