Monday, April 06, 2009

The Code of Jared

Yesterday we read about Hammurabi during history. The Code of Hammurabi is the first written set of laws, that we know about. We decided it would be fun to create the Code of Jared today.

Here's what he came up with (I corrected only the spelling):

1. I should not have to do my school work
2. When I do not get a sticker I should get a surprise and when I do get a sticker I should get a surprise
3. Do bad and be ready to not share (the exact opposite of a Bible verse we learned recently)
4. If it is raining we should go play out to the yard
5. When I do something bad I should not lose a privilege

Just had to share!

1 comment:

ftmomma said...

very cute. there's no way you're going to have a rule breaker on your hands there or anything. The teen years will be a breeze. :-)