Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Confessions of a five-year old

So, my mom and I are sitting in Evie's room with Evie and Madison, playing on the floor. Enter Jared carrying a latex glove*. Jared begins placing small toys in the glove and announces, "I'm stealing stuff 'cause I'm a thief." What??

A few days prior to the clep's confession, Jared attempted to help my mom "clean up." As they were waiting at the bus stop, Jared asked Grandma why she had chocolate on her face. Upon trying to wipe off the chocolate, Grandma figured out that Jared had discovered her age spots. Nice.

*found an old pack in Evie's closet that I bought when I had an allergic reaction to some rash cream a couple years ago---felt the need to explain :)

1 comment:

Superchikk said...

He may be a thief, but at least he's an honest one.