Thursday, April 03, 2008

May I have this cruise?

Okay, so the title only makes sense if you've seen the movie "Cars." I have had the pleasure of seeing the movie more than 20 times. :)

Here's a seven month update...

Speaking of cruising, my baby girl, Madison, is ready to go. Earlier this week Madison decided to try cruising and take some steps while holding on. Tonight she actually got going. She even tried to "walk" behind a walking toy tonight---the toy got the best of her when it rolled out away from her and she "ate" the carpet!

Yesterday she pulled up and let go! Amazing! I guess I have to mention that she only lasted 1/4 of a second.....

I'm convinced her motiviation to move comes from fear of being fallen on by a "short person."

4 comments:

Superchikk said...

Wow! Caedmon still hasn't figured out the whole "crawling" thing yet - he just rolls, rotates, and rolls some more.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.