Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last roadtrip with the Snyders (for 2008, anyway)

We started off the day in Mansfield with lunch at the Coney Island Diner. Cheap and yummy! The best part was the icecream---caramel peanut butter cookie dough. Of course it was even better with the requested hot fudge on top! :)
Our second stop was at a little kids shop called Mod Tots. Evie enjoyed playing while I bought her FOUR pairs of shoes (two for now and two for next year)....hard to pass up clearance footwear. Jared scored a couple of retro tee shirts, too.


All but Scott rode the carrousel....which was the nicest I've ever been on. It was very cool. Evie was only mad because I carried her up onto the platform... "I want to do it by myself" was all I kept hearing. Once the carrousel was in motion, she stopped crying.



No comments: