Thursday, July 24, 2008

Water Balloons

We took the kids outside for some water balloon fun this past weekend. As you can tell from the pictures, Jared had a blast and Evie was beside herself....she kept saying "I don't want to get wet" and crying to go back inside. I finally let her go inside by herself and she just stood at the kitchen window, staring at us and continuing to cry.



Madison really enjoyed holding her own balloon. I would have never let Jared (or Evie) have a balloon at this age, but I didn't think it would really hurt her with all of us right there. In the end, I reached over and popped the balloon while she was holding it----she really liked getting splashed.

1 comment:

The Snyder's said...

I'm sad we missed out on the fun- and Evie did too!
You'd better watch out becuase one of these days (maybe years)the little miss IS going to get over her fears!