Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More love, more power, more of You in my life

I keep thinking of this song as I pine away for the electricity to come back on! :) It's weird what the brain will associate together, even when it's totally out of context.

Anyway, we are still without power this morning. It has been 65 hours as I write this post. Honestly I wouldn't care if we were the last family in Ohio to get our power back on. We're hardly roughing it, with the generator and my friendly neighbor Carol who has graciously let me use her washer/dryer.

I mostly wanted to post an update. We heard the AEP crew in the woods behind our house last night. It would have been hard to ignore the chainsaws....there are some (at least one) trees down in the woods and one is on the power line. By the time it was dark, we didn't see any flashlights and the sounds of chainsaws had disappeared....still no electricity. Hopefully they got the manual labor completed last evening and they can get to the technical difficulty part today.

No comments: