Sunday, January 06, 2008

New room decor for Madison

Jared's and Evie's rooms seem mostly complete and I've been wanting to finish Madison's. So, here's another attempt toward that goal. The oh-so-cute letters came from Hobby Lobby and the ribbon from Wal-Mart (thanks, Charity). Of all the stange things, the rod was the inspiration piece!! I'll explain: I found it at IKEA in Round Rock, TX this past Spring. James & Charity offered to bring it with them in July and, of course, it didn't fit in their suitcase either, so they checked it for us. Never mind that it had a twin rod to go with it and we could have just as easily checked it ourselves, but that would have been the easy thing to do....we seldom shoot for easy around our house! :) Anyway, the project was easy and is stinkin' adorable in her room.

Renae---Scott offered to take a "woo hoo" video and post it on 'Tube just for you....if I had taken the time to dry my hair today and put forth any grooming efforts whatsoever, I would have taken him up on the offer. You'll have to settle for this "WOO HOO!"



I went back and added some short ribbon knots to the rod....I thought it needed a little extra something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutley adorable!!!!!