Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cheers to Drug-Mart and Jeers to Non-Drive-Thrus

Cheers to Drug Mart, who just this morning got Mylicon gas drops for me through the drive-thru window. Upon seeing my plight this morning (I don't have much of a voice left, my infant was crying and there were 2 other little people in the car), the pharmacy tech left the pharmacy window and got me THREE different gas drop varieties to choose from. Kudos to Drug Mart for knowing what true customer satisfaction is these days!! :)

JEERS to establishments without drive thrus. Why can't I get a healthy lunch from Subway without getting out of the car? Why doesn't my local grocery store offer a drive thru for 10 items or less. Why oh why does the post office insist that I enter their establishment to mail a package or buy stamps? Mothers of young children should ban together and demand some drive thrus!!

Okay, thanks for "listening" to my tirades this morning....Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Superchikk said...

We have a Subway with a drive thru. It's a little awkward telling them what you want on your sandwich when you can't see what's there. But yes, kudos to the caring clerk who got you the tummy tonic!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! I am only a mom to a four legged creature and we could have used a drive thru pharmacy on many occasions- including today!!!!

Diana Swallow said...

One of the two Subways near me has a drive thru but I still like to go in and say...a little more lettuce, extra olives and easy on the dressing. You know how bad we are spoiled with drive thrus? The other day my husband wouldn't go to an ATM because there wasn't a drive up ATM and he didn't want to get out of the car, it was barely sprinkling.

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a message. You know I visit a lot of blogs by clicking on their favorites and if I see a topic I can relate to, I just jump right in. I've met so many wonderful people by blogging. I hope both you and your friend stop back and visit my blog.

Happy Sunday :-)