Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

A couple of my pics are out of order.....

Here's Madison as an Ohio State cheerleader for Halloween!


Harvest Fall Party at school. Evie had a good time until she saw the crib full of dolls and found out she couldn't play with them during story time! I loved the activity pictured below....who would have thought to hammer golf tees into a pumpkin?? (I guess Jared's teacher would have!)

Yes, my kids went trick-or-treating with "The Hoff." I spent the evening holding Madison and handing out candy with a few of my neighbors.

Last weekend Scott made a leaf pile for Jared to play in. They had a blast!

Scott and the kids made a jack-o-lantern the night before Halloween.





2 comments:

Superchikk said...

So much fun!

Shannon Slade said...

What's a "Hoff?"